Simplified Management. Simply Better Network.
Growing network demands outstripping your IT resources? No problem. Ruckus Cloud radically simplifies WLAN setup and management. Provision, monitor and troubleshoot your entire network through a single web dashboard or mobile app. The Ruckus Cloud service works with a wide variety of Ruckus access points (APs) and ICX switches. You get easy management. Your users get a consistently great network experience – fast, reliable and secure.
Ruckus Cloud is WLAN Management-as-a-Service. Wi-Fi coverage and capacity is provided by high-performance APs deployed on site; control and management are delivered as a cloud service through a web and mobile interface. Ruckus Cloud enables any organization with any level of IT resources to quickly and easily set up, monitor and manage a campus or multi-site WLAN of any size, without sacrificing network performance.
The only cloud-managed WLAN that delivers:
- Reliable operation under the most challenging client density, RF interference and environmental circumstances
- Simple, intuitive web-based and mobile app-based user interfaces that hide complexity from the user, displaying only the information needed to accomplish a task
- Scalable to a network of any size, all visible through a single, common UI
- Investment protection: APs can be reused with any Ruckus architecture, should customers decide to migrate to an on-premises or data center-centric approach
Cloud is comprised of:
- An all-inclusive subscription package
- A large selection of compatible access points (APs)
- A interesting selection of compatible ICX switches
Choose from the following subscription options:
Cloud Subscription Includes:
- AP management
- Switch management
- Reporting and analytics
- 24×7 phone / chat / web support
The Ruckus Cloud is built on the proven, high-scale Virtual SmartZone controller platform and incorporates a sophisticated analytics and reporting function derived from the Ruckus SmartCell Insight big data analytics platform. The Ruckus Cloud features an extensible, Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) compliant architecture that enables the rapid introduction of new capabilities—including best-in-class 3rd party functionality, such as customer enablement applications, location-based services, and others.
Intuitive Cloud Managed
Ruckus Cloud takes the complexity out of deploying and managing your network. Even a small IT staff can keep pace with the longest list of network demands—new users, guest networks, Wi-Fi-enabled buildings and campuses. Ruckus checks all the boxes for simple, intuitive cloud managed network:
- Remote setup of additional APs and new sites in minutes
- Remote setup of additional switches in minutes
- Intuitive web interface with virtually no learning curve
- Full-featured mobile app for anywhere, anytime network management and monitoring
Exceptional User Experience
Ruckus is known for exceptional Wi-Fi and network performance even under the most challenging network conditions. This means exceptionally happy users. Get the best of both worlds–easy cloud Wi-Fi management together with the best APs in the industry.
Deploy your network at Cloud Scale
Whether you’re deploying tens of APs or tens of thousands, a few sites or a few hundred sites, Ruckus Cloud has you covered. Expand your network with ease and speed. Manage and monitor the entire network through a single pane of glass web interface or the Ruckus Cloud mobile app. That’s the power of true cloud scalability and speed.
Protect Your Network Investment
Wi-Fi and network technology is changing at a dizzying rate. Your own network environment is probably changing constantly, too. You may decide to shift your WLAN management approach. With Ruckus Cloud , your network investments are protected.
- Works with a growing list of Ruckus 802.11ac APs
- Change WLAN management from cloud to on-premise or vice versa without changing APs
Wide Range of Supported Access Points and ICX Switches
Ruckus Cloud works with a wide range of indoor and outdoor Ruckus access points and also with a wide range of ICX switches.
View currently supported APs and ICX switches here
|Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi Features Summary and Specifications|
|Secure Device Onboarding and Device-based Policy||Via Cloudpath subscription service (sold separately)|
|Other Management Highlights||
|AP Models Supported||
Note: Subscription starts when the activation email is sent to customer. The start time is the same for all the licenses in the order, e.g., if customer orders 50 x 5-yr subscription, subscription start time is the same for all 50 APs, even if some are installed at a later date.
NetSafe este distribuitor in Romania pentru:
Fortinet, Juniper Networks, Barracuda Networks, Ruckus Commscope, Keysight, A10 Networks, Nomadix, Fidelis Cybersecurity
Daca doriti sa deveniti reseller NetSafe click aici : Pagina de reseller