Ruckus ICX 7650 Series, specificatii tehnice
Ruckus ICX Family Switches – 7650
Flexible Scalability and Simplified Management for Simply Better Connections
Ruckus ICX 7650
Ruckus innovates across wired technologies, as well as wireless, to enable awesome customer experiences. The Ruckus ICX Family of fixed form-factor switches work together to simplify network set-up and management, enhance security, minimizes troubleshooting and make upgrades easy. Our low-latency, non-blocking architecture ensures excellent throughput for the most demanding video, Unified Communications, VDI, and mobile applications.
Whether you’re deploying a standalone switch, a stack, or a fabric network, you’ll reap the benefits of Ruckus performance, flexibility and investment protection.
Grow Without Disruption
Stack up to 12 Ruckus ICX Switches into a single logical switch using standard copper and optics over distances of 10 kilometers:
- Auto-provision your switches
- Easily insert or replace stack members
- Perform In-Service Software Upgrade of the entire stack with no downtime
Simple, Reliable Campus Connections
Use Ruckus Campus Fabric technology to create a resilient fabric network and eliminate any single point of failure along with other important capabilities:
- Consolidate management across multiple switch families to reduce maintenance time and costs
- Use shared network services to bring the advanced services of premium core switches to entry-level access switches
- Manage up to 36 access switches as a single, logical network element
Future-Proof Your Network
Build a network foundation that’s ready for the future whenever you are. The switches can operate in hybrid-port mode, running traditional protocols and OpenFlow-directed flows at the same time, so you can transition to software-defined networking (SDN) at your own pace, without disruption.
See for yourself how Ruckus can reduce your campus network acquisition, power, cooling, and support costs.
- High-End 48 Ports 1G PoE Switch
- High-End 48 Ports MultiGigabit PoE Switch
- 24 Port 1G SFP & 24 Port 10G SFP+ Aggregation Switch