Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi
Simplified Management. Simply Better Wi-Fi.
Growing Wi-Fi demands outstripping your IT resources? No problem. Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi radically simplifies WLAN setup and management. Provision, monitor and troubleshoot your entire Wi-Fi network through a single web dashboard or mobile app. The Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi service works with a wide variety of Ruckus access points (APs). You get easy management. Your users get a consistently great Wi-Fi experience – fast, reliable and secure.
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi is WLAN Management-as-a-Service. Wi-Fi coverage and capacity is provided by high-performance APs deployed on site; control and management are delivered as a cloud service through a web and mobile interface. Cloud Wi-Fi enables any organization with any level of IT resources to quickly and easily set up, monitor and manage a campus or multi-site WLAN of any size, without sacrificing Wi-Fi performance.
The only cloud-managed WLAN that delivers:
- Reliable operation under the most challenging client density, RF interference and environmental circumstances
- Simple, intuitive web-based and mobile app-based user interfaces that hide complexity from the user, displaying only the information needed to accomplish a task
- Scalable to a network of any size, all visible through a single, common UI
- Investment protection: APs can be reused with any Ruckus architecture, should customers decide to migrate to an on-premises or data center-centric approach
Cloud Wi-Fi is comprised of:
- An all-inclusive subscription package
- A large selection of compatible access points (APs)
Choose from the following subscription options:
Cloud Wi-Fi Subscription Includes:
- AP management
- Reporting and analytics
- 24×7 phone / chat / web support
The Ruckus Cloud is built on the proven, high-scale Virtual SmartZone controller platform and incorporates a sophisticated analytics and reporting function derived from the Ruckus SmartCell Insight big data analytics platform. The Ruckus Cloud features an extensible, Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) compliant architecture that enables the rapid introduction of new capabilities—including best-in-class 3rd party functionality, such as customer enablement applications, location-based services, and others.
Intuitive Cloud Managed Wi-Fi
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi takes the complexity out of deploying and managing your Wi-Fi network. Even a small IT staff can keep pace with the longest list of Wi-Fi demands—new users, guest networks, Wi-Fi-enabled buildings and campuses. Ruckus checks all the boxes for simple, intuitive cloud managed Wi-Fi:
- Remote setup of additional APs and new sites in minutes
- Intuitive web interface with virtually no learning curve
- Full-featured mobile app for anywhere, anytime network management and monitoring
Exceptional Wi-Fi User Experience
Ruckus is known for exceptional Wi-Fi performance even under the most challenging network conditions. This means exceptionally happy users. Get the best of both worlds–easy cloud Wi-Fi management together with the best APs in the industry.
Deploy Wi-Fi at Cloud Scale
Whether you’re deploying tens of APs or tens of thousands, a few sites or a few hundred sites, Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi has you covered. Expand your Wi-Fi network with ease and speed. Manage and monitor the entire network through a single pane of glass web interface or the Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi mobile app. That’s the power of true cloud scalability and speed.
Protect Your AP Investment
Wi-Fi technology is changing at a dizzying rate. Your own wireless environment is probably changing constantly, too. You may decide to shift your WLAN management approach. With Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi, your Wi-Fi network investments are protected.
- Works with a growing list of Ruckus 802.11ac APs
- Change WLAN management from cloud to on-premise or vice versa without changing APs
Wide Range of Supported Access Points
Cloud Wi-Fi works with a wide range of indoor and outdoor Ruckus access points. View currently supported APs.
|Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi Features Summary and Specifications|
|Secure Device Onboarding and Device-based Policy||Via Cloudpath subscription service (sold separately)|
|Other Management Highlights||
|AP Models Supported||
Note: Subscription starts when the activation email is sent to customer. The start time is the same for all the licenses in the order, e.g., if customer orders 50 x 5-yr subscription, subscription start time is the same for all 50 APs, even if some are installed at a later date.